Sunday 18 January 2009

toot toot

I forgot to say earlier this week I had an email from Scrapbook Inspirations mag asking if I'd be interested in taking part in the sketch collection feature. I had a think because I'm not good at sketches but decided it would be good to do so awaiting further details LOL..

Had a great day at crop yesterday and managed to do this layout of me with Eric, Marc, Vikki and Ben celebrating my birthday with a surprise meal at the Limes.



I've used papers from Basic Grey "Ambrosia" with American Thickers for the title and Scenic Route chipboard and journal thingy, buttons and ribbons/lace are from stash.



I'm pleased to report the dogs have been really good this week and Ranger finally seems to have turned a corner and is so much more relaxed indoors and out on his walks. Alfie Bear and Gangley spend all day playing with each other and destroying the house but poor Sandy woo has to have her tooth out Wednesday. She has been on antibiotics for at least 8 weeks trying to hold the infection at bay but it's flared up badly over the last few days so we have to concede defeat. We both hate them having the anesthetic especially as she is now 10 and a bit so fingers crossed.

I've received a blogging award from my friend CAROL who does the most amazing altered art so I need to have a think on who to pass it onto. Do I actually know 5 people LOL..

1 comment:

Sharon said...

BRILLIANT news about SI Sue!!
Your work keeps blossoming.
x