Thursday 3 May 2012

Wedding bits

My hand and in particular index finger are feeling very happy to be out of the splint and have to say it's ghastly putting it back on at night! I really feel like the finger has made a big improvement since being released and I'm working hard at the exercises. No gain without pain as they say.

Today for the first time in I don't know how long I had a shower and washed my hair without plaster cast/splint and plastic bag, oh the joy, what has been such a difficult thing to do was so easy today.

Have to say like us humans, hounds are very fed up with the rain and mud, takes forever to clean them every time they venture outside and this morning Alfie ran across the meadow which pretty much looks like a lake and was sooo dirty it took several towels to clean him up.

I am so relieved to have finally finished all the bits I needed to do for daughters wedding just the card to make now, so thought I'd show you.

Way back last year I did the day invitations and evening invitations and prior to that save the date cards.


Now I've done the table names this is for the top table

name cards and inside is the menu


table plan

and finally thank you cards.

So now I can get myself ready for NSD Saturday at Bramford crop and then net weekend awn and I go away on our yearly long weekend where we chill and scrap all weekend whilst drinking lots of earl grey LOL.

2 comments:

What Remains Now said...

Your work on the wedding cards, etc. is stunning! I don't know how you do it with your hand. You're a marvel. I had to laugh at the shampoo comment. Isn't it funny how wonderful simple stuff is when we haven't been able to do it for awhile. I hope you have a fabulous time cropping! I was looking back over some of your older posts and it's stunning to see all your work, just scrolling through.

Sue said...

So glad you can have the splint off during the day now.

Sounds like Alfie needed hosing down:) Even with just song, I have doggy footprints in doors.

Weddi9ng stationery is lovely. Vikki is so lucky to have such a talented mum, as it would have cost a fortune.

Enjoy the crop and then your girly weekend away.