Friday 3 February 2012

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Most Friday's Dawn comes here and we scrap, chat and chill out, we both spend the week looking forward to a relaxing day and boy did I need it today! Cane was blooming hard work yesterday. Not naughty just full of beans and didn't nap at all.

Lucky had a much better day yesterday so we decided to go ahead with the chemo and she's at the vets now. Hopefully home about 6pm.

So today Cane has been really good and spent the day in the dining room with me and Dawn, sticking his nose into everything of course but at least he was more chilled out and I even got to cut and glue all my pages for the Journal your Christmas. Just need to do a bit of trimming up and then punch the holes and it will be done.

Today's photo Cane being mothered by Gangley this morning, my dining room is very small and on scrap days I have to squeeze lots of dog beds in as well as they all like to be in there with us LOL.

I have been injured! I was throwing the ball for Alfie and Cane when Dawn said how rubbish I was and decided to show me how it should be done, unfortunately for me she found my head ouch! poor Dawn was mortified and said OMG hope you don't get a bruise, well I do have a sizable lump!

I plucked up the courage to nip to the Post Office yesterday, first time Cane has been left,  was only 10 minutes and when I came in he was curled up on the sofa with my slipper as a pillow. I had convinced myself he had probably destroyed the house in 10 minutes LOL. Progress I hope.

Off to crop tomorrow, so Eric can take over poopie watch.

5 comments:

Declan said...

Hope you all, and especially Lucky, have a peaceful weekend. Deccy x

Sue said...

Glad Lucky's chemo went ahead. Hope she is fine with it.

Glad Cane has been more chilled and was fine when you left to go to the PO.

Also glad you got some crafting done with Dawn.

Hope your bruise soon goes down.

Enjoy the crop tomorrow.

Gracie May said...

I see you on every dog blog! I just found your blog!

What Remains Now said...

I love hearing Cane updates. Always thinking about Lucky and sending hugs.

Hiking Hounds said...

It seems like Cane is really affectionate and loves the other dogs. He's so sweet.