Wednesday 23 May 2007

Scanning Layouts


Well I've tried really I have but scanning and stitching is both tedious and the results as seen on yesterdays layout of Rocky are rubbish. Now I know some people get fantastic results but obviously not me..... So Eric kindly photographed my layouts and I'm much happier with them. Bet you're wondering why I don't do it myself.... simple you need to be up high and lean over the layout and I simply can't get up on the chair and that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. So here's Rocky again only this time photographed and not scanned. LOL

I've bought a couple of files in the vain attempt at getting more organised with my sketches and Design Collective classes. A little (who am I kidding) project for next week.

Talking of the Design Collective, this week classes are all about using transparencies, something I've been wanting to try for ages. Ordered some Monday and they still haven't arrived !! also ordered some alcohol inks to use on them ... Hope the postman comes with parcels tomorrow.

No comments: