Friday 6 January 2012

A lovely normal Friday

At long last a normal Friday with Dawn and I getting together to scrap and chat. Boy did it feel good after all the stress and worriesover these last few weeks, just to take a few hours playing.

Finished this gorgeous page, a kit from Bramford crop by Janina using papers from the Prima Printery collection. Loads of cutting out so it's taken me quite a few sessions to do it as hand still isn't good at manual dexterity LOL. The photo is of my Dad, aged about 19 years when he and Mum first met.


and even better still have Bramford crop tomorrow so another day to play!

Lucky had her staples out yesterday and her chemo will start as soon as it arrives next week. lots of information to absorb as we have to be very carefully for a few days after each session with her urine and not eating or drinking from the other dogs bowls and her white blood cell count will need to be carefully monitored. Feel quite anxious about it as we've not travelled this route before.

Now all the Christmas presents have been opened I'll try and put some of the stuff I made on blog next week.

Still plugging away at my JYC album, will finish it for sure just not on time LOL.

5 comments:

Sue said...

So glad you've had a normal crafting day and are looking forward to the crop tomorrow.

What a fab LO. Your dad was a handsome lad.

Wishinbg Lucky good luck for the chemo. I am sure you will take it all in your stride.

What Remains Now said...

Super beautiful page! Just love everything about it. Lucky is in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandra's Spot said...

Lovely to see you today at Bramford Sue. I love this page of my Uncle John he was soooo handsome. Hugs Sandra XXX

Hiking Hounds said...

Great picture of your dad! Try not to worry too much about the chemo. I know that's hard not to do. :-) I was really surprised at how well Zephyr did overall with his. I'll be thinking of her.

Greyhounds CAN Sit said...

I have no idea what was involved in doing the page with your Dad's photo but the finished article is great:)

I hope everything goes well with Lucky's chemo and that you soon get the hang of things even though it sounds a bit daunting right now.